What is an SEO & Website Audit?
An SEO and Website Audit is a detailed review and evaluation of your website. It could transform the way your website sells your business.
I’ll take an in-depth look at a wide range of factors that have an impact on the Search Engine Optimisation AND the user friendliness of your site to see how well it meets the needs of both your business AND your customers.
Following my audit you will receive two things,
- A detailed report covering your website performance (provided I am granted access to Google Analytics or a different Analytics package), how well it’s performing in Google Search, competitor research AND how well your site is Search Optimised.
This report can act as a “To Do” list if you want to make your own improvements or want to ask your web developer to make the changes.
- A proposal & quotation that outlines how I can help improve your website
Why do you need an SEO & Website Audit
Do you know how well your website is doing?
- How well is your website performing in Google Search?
- How quickly does your website open?
- What does your website look like on a mobile phone?
- How easy is it to use, how intuitive is the navigation?
- What does your website tell your customers about your
products, your services and your company?
- How many sales, leads, enquiries or opportunities does your website deliver?
- Which key SEO elements need attention?
If your answer to any of the above is If the answer is “I don’t know” or “I need it to work harder for my business” then you need an SEO and Website Audit.
What value is there in an SEO & Website Audit
You will receive an extremely detailed report together with a list of recommended changes and improvements that you can implement yourself, pass on to your web developer and/or SEO provider or accept the quote that will accompany the Audit results.
My SEO and Website Audit could transform the performance, and success, of your website.
How much does an SEO & Website Audit Cost
I know that a lot of people will offer a free SEO Audit. However, they don’t provide you with the depth of actionable information that will be included with my SEO audit report. They are simply used as a way to engage with you and pitch for your business.
My SEO and Website audit provides you with a detailed report that is fully actionable. This means that, if you want to, you can take my report and either implement the recommendations yourself or ask your web developer.
An audit for a typical SME website (up to 20 pages) will cost just £200.00 + VAT and if you then accept the quotation to make your website better you will have 50% of that cost (£100.00 + VAT) credited to your SEO account which means that your detailed web review will have cost you just £100.00 + VAT
If your website is between 21 and 35 pages the cost goes up to £300.00 and the 50% rebate (£150.00) remains. If your website contains more that 36 pages please get in touch for a bespoke price.
Book your SEO and Website Audit
All you have to do is to give me a call on 01793 238020 or 007966 547146 or email email@example.com.
Regretfully, this is only open to UK companies. If you are based outside of the UK then please get in touch for a free, zero obligation chat about your requirements.