LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network making it the leader in online Social Media for business –
- Over 600m members worldwide
- 107m members in Europe
- 21m in the UK
- Nearly 1 m in Bristol, Gloucester & Swindon
And yet most members use it for nothing more than a contacts database and fail to get any benefit from their membership.
Member since 2005
I’ve been a member since 2005, in fact I even think I was in the 1st million to join.
However, it wasn’t until 2008/9 that I really started to get to grips with putting my free account to good use and it was in 2012 that I really started working my account effectively.
Now I use Linkedin a lot, in fact it’s probably one of the best marketing tools available to me and it can be for you too.
Use Linkedin to –
- Build a trusted network,
- Engage with potential clients
- Keep in touch and up to date with Connections
- Research into companies and individuals.
- Find a new employee
- Find a new job
Linkedin really works for marketing and generating inquiries, leads, opportunities and new business. To get the most of it, why not have some Linkedin in Coaching.
Find out how to get the most from your free Linkedin Account and how to really maximise your Subscription
Learn how to get the most from Linkedin-
- on a one-2-one basis,
- with your team on a one-2-few
- with your company with a one-2-many approach
Linkedin Coaching at a time and location to suit-
- in your office or place of work
- Royal Wootton Bassett
- Somewhere else that’s convenient for you
- Remotely by phone/Skype and screen sharing
All you have to do is get in touch for a free, and confidential, chat.
*Unfortunately, I can only offer this opportunity to businesses based in the UK. For international customers, my standard consultancy fee of £60.00 applies (paid in advance)