Corona Virus Update
We’re back in lockdown. Some of you may have stopped working but many continue and your marketing needs to continue. You should use this opportunity to make yours better. Improve your website, improve your SEO, take your Social Media and Email marketing to the next level to make sure your business is easy to find AND your customers don’t forget about you, get in touch for a free, confidential chat.
Save £50.00* on an in-depth website and SEO review. From just £150.00*
Want to win more customers?
Of course you do!
It’s even more important that your Website, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Social Media delivers the leads and sales your business needs.
In my experience there is always room for improvement but where do you start?
You could start by requesting a free quotation or call me on 01793 238020 for a zero obligation chat, send me an email. Alternatively you can read some more about the ways that I can help your business grow.
Top Services Provided
Search Engine Optimisation
Improving your business
The first place to start is your website. It’s vital that it does what’s needed. That’s not about looking pretty but is all about being effective. I could start by making sure that your website is as good as possible so that it encourages people to take the action that you want them to take.
Once we’ve got your website in hand we can look at bringing in more visitors, initially from Google and the other search engines.
To get a good position in the search results your website needs Search Engine Optimisation. Then there’s the essential focus on key Social Media,Email Marketing and Blogging activities.
I’ll work with you to prioritise the things you need to do, put them in to practice and help you understand how everything works together.
If all of this, or some of it, sounds like it could help your business then we should talk. Get in touch today, call 01793 238020 or email, for a free, confidential, and zero obligation chat.
I will make sure that your business is easy to find using the most relevant combination of –
- Search Engine Optimisation – Get your site on the first page of the search engines.
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. to reach out to, and engage with, thousands of potential customers.
- Mobile Marketing – Reach the millions of people who use their phones and tablets to access the internet.
- Email Marketing – Send your news, offers and deals directly to people’s inbox.
- Pay per Click – Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter Ads to put your offers right in front of your target market.
- Blogs – Keep your clients and web visitors up-to date and help with SEO
- YouTube – Communicate with people who prefer to watch the message rather than read the words.
- Your website – Pull all this together and make it easy for visitors to carry out the actions you want them to carry out.