Save At Least £120.00 on a Detailed SEO & Website Review – Find out how
Search Engine Optimisation to help you win more customers
For most businesses it’s vitally important that Websites deliver the sales, the enquiries and the leads that your business needs to survive.
This means that your website has to be fit for purpose AND needs to be easy to find when people are looking for the things you sell and the services you provide.
It’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) that makes your website easy to find in Google, Bing, Yahoo and the other search engines whilst Social Media increases awareness of your business, demonstrates your ability and credibility and acts as a starting point for conversations. Email and video marketing work together to build awareness and loyalty.
In my experience there is always room for improvement but where do you start?
I’m passionate about helping business improve their visibility across the World Wide Web and SEO is probably the most important element.
I’m based near Swindon and I provide SEO services across Wiltshire, the South West and beyond.
Take the First Step
A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step so start your SEO improvements with an obligation free chat, a phone call – 01793 238020 – or an email. Alternatively you can read some more about the ways that I can help your business grow.
SEO and other Services Provided
Search Engine Optimisation
SEO and Website Audit
SEO and Website Audit from just £120.00*
Spend up to 40 minutes with your SEO expert, at no cost.
Understand how your website scores for Search Engine Optimisation, and other essential online marketing activities. Book Now
*I’m sorry but I can only offer this to UK companies. If you are outside of the UK you can contact me here
Improving your business
The first place to start is your website. It’s vital that it does what’s needed. That’s not about looking pretty but is all about being effective. I always start by making sure that your website is as good as possible so that it encourages people to take the action that you want them to take.
Once we’ve got your website in hand we can look at bringing in more visitors, initially from Google and the other search engines.
To get a good position in the search results your website needs Search Engine Optimisation. Then there’s the essential focus on key Social Media, Email Marketing and Blogging activities.
I’ll work with you to prioritise the things you need to do, put them in to practice and help you understand how everything works together.
If all of this, or some of it, sounds like it could help your business win more customers then we should talk. Get in touch today, call 01793 238020 or email, for a free, confidential, and zero obligation chat.
I will make sure that your business is easy to find using the most relevant combination of –
- Search Engine Optimisation – Get your site on the first page of the search engines.
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. to reach out to, and engage with, thousands of potential customers.
- Mobile Marketing – Reach the millions of people who use their phones and tablets to access the internet.
- Email Marketing – Send your news, offers and deals directly to people’s inbox.
- Pay per Click – Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter Ads to put your offers right in front of your target market.
- Blogs – Keep your clients and web visitors up-to date and help with SEO
- YouTube – Communicate with people who prefer to watch the message rather than read the words.
- Your website – Pull all this together and make it easy for visitors to carry out the actions you want them to carry out.